Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cabin Fever!




On Friday we went up to our family cabin in Causey. My parents and Josh and Mandy joined us as well! We love the mountain air! My mom borrowed a paddle boat from her friend Cheryl. The kids and I really enjoyed it.....I don't think it was as much fun for Clint! It was pretty hard to get that thing going and it turned out to be more of a workout then he had planned on! A few times we got caught against the wind and we did not move at all. However it was really pretty and we did get to see a few crazy kids do some cliff diving!

7 comments:

Sarah Garner said...

he he he...
you're sneaky!

:)

CONGRATS!!!

Sarah Garner said...

CUTE blog by the way...

Stephanie said...

So, Congratulations on the NEWS! I'm so happy for you. When's the due date?

Laura said...

Sneaky is right, I was just getting ready to call you for an update! And just did and I couldn't get through! Did you change your phone number? CALL ME!!!

Joe and Kenzie said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY blogging :) just kidding YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Baby!!!!!!! I'm excited and congrats :) but really congrats on blogging too you're going to LOVE it :)

Kenzize

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

I just found your blog on Laura's. I am so glad that I can get on it! And congrats on the new baby! I just found out my friend Asia is also expecting from her blog. I guess it's that time!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

I'm so excited for two things.. one that you have a blog.. and two congrats on the baby!! That will be great! Your blog background is so neat! My friend just did Madylins pictures, so when I get them back, I'll call you to do her birth announcements. Take care and only 210 more days~!