Tuesday, September 2, 2008

JUNIOR EUBANKS!!




We have a future weather man on our hands! Jackson takes after his dad...he just loves the weather. We talk about almost everyday. Almost every time he sees a dark cloud headed our way, He says. "It looks like it might rain, I think I will need my umbrella." This weekend he was so excited to have all the rain. He would put on his shoes and get his umbrella and head outside for a bit. He would come in long enough to get warm...and then head out again! He cracks me up!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's fun when the think they know so much about the weather. Caden thinks that if it's cold outside it can't be sunny. So, naturally, if is't sunny it's warm. I love how their little minds work.

Sarah Garner said...

What can you say? A life calling finds YOU!

I know what to get Jackson for Christmas this year... A white sports coat!

Joe and Kenzie said...

Oh I remember this umbrella isn't it the one that he kept praying for rain so he could use it? And what happened it rained!!!! He is a funny kid!

The Quist Family said...

Good old Jackson. So adorable!! It was so fun having you guys over on Monday! We need to do it again soon :)