Monday, September 22, 2008

Halle is Nuts!


Halle lately has an obsession for changing her clothes a number of times a day!!! On Sunday morning following the zoo....I hear her door open and then closer. Usually she does this but goes to turn on the Cartoons....After a minute I didn't hear the cartoons. I decided to go and check on her to see if she got back in bed. Instead I see her changing into this swimsuit! LOL!! I laughed so hard!! She is nuts! I am such a good mom I didn't even wash her face before she went to bed the night before!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Keilie went through that phase. It made good practice to always look and make sure the shirts and shorts need to be washed. I love her face.

Joe and Kenzie said...

Very cute.... man sign me up for fun work days at the zoo... Looks like so much fun!

Kenzie

Jewels said...

I didn't know you were expecting!! I was looking down your blog and see Baby #3, I had to do a double take to be sure. Congratulations!!!

melissa said...

Cute blog, I hope you don't mind me checking in on it.