Friday, October 10, 2008

Everyone was right!

I wish I had some cute picture to post up here!! But we are heading to the cabin so I thought I would post this so that everyone would know! We are having another girl!!! Halle of course is so excited!! Jackson was a little teery eyed at first but her got over it really quick. I think he likes the idea of having to help Daddy take care of all of us:) It took us a bit to get he to un cross her legs.... just my luck since I planned this perfectly. Yesterday was my birthday...so we went to dinner that night at Javiers in Ogden! Yummo! Then we went to the Dr office as a family to see what we were having. It was a fun day. I need some good girl name ideas though! I like Autumn so far....got any ideas???

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, chock another up the right catagory. YAY! I like Autumn. I like Taylee, Kamree, and Courtney. Those are my favorites. Congrats on another girl. What an awesome birthday gift. Love you

Steph

Roberts Farm said...

congratulations! On name suggestions, check out the most popular names and avoid them! This advice coming from a Jenifer!

Jewels said...

How Exciting!! I am glad she cooperated and I'm glad someone is getting the girls!!

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

Congrats on the girl! I am sorry I missed your birthday too! Happy belated! They all seem to blend together for me now! I like traditional names for girls. So I am not really sure!

OlmsteadFam said...

Yaaa! that is sooo great to have another girlie girl.
Can't wait to see your fam in May, will you be around?

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Happy Birthday!!And Yeah for another Girl! What's better than a Queen and two little princess's around the house? We love it! Congrats! Oh, and a great name is Emily! hee, hee. I'm sure you will have something adorable!

Sarah Garner said...

Sorry Em, I'm going to have to disagree with you... I think SARAH is the prize winning name... it DOES mean PRINCESS afterall!

But Autumn is cute too!